i’m a software engineer based in seattle, passionate about static analysis, typography, arpeggios, and lens flares. available for hire!
- blog (web log): my web log (blog)
- i c the light: a distance-estimating ray marcher for rendering quaternion julia set fractals
- ASCII table: Hex and binary, HTML and plain text, detailed and simple, folks we have all the ASCII charts you’ll ever need here at The Dazzling Rebecca’s ASCII Emporium
- rustconf: rustconf slides
- Unicode Resources
- who i am not: there are many rebecca turners. i am not these ones